Sunday, July 13, 2008

last post from Senegal!

hello everyone!

i can't believe that this is going to be my last post from Senegal! it is so unreal to me that my time here is actually up. to just think, a week from right now i will be sitting in my air conditioned home blows my mind. im looking forward to being home and sleeping in my bug free sand free bed, but im going to really miss the friends and family i have here.

there isn't much to say, and my time is running out. I will post a bunch of pictures and a reflection when i get home.

thank you so much for your prayers. don't stop praying for my family, they need your prayers, and more importantly, they need jesus.

pray for us on thursday, we all are going to be leaving our families, and its going to be hard.

i love you all and will see you SOON!

Khady Sylla

No comments: